Who We Are
Mills is your local Office Productivity dealer since 1949!
Mills Office Productivity is a B.C. based dealer of Business Supplies and Educational Products. This family company was established in 1949 has been using business as a force of good by being a change-maker in the community through positive practices of Sustainability, Local Procurement and Corporate Social Responsibility.
At Mills, environmental leadership is a priority and a long-standing tradition. By working closely with its family of customers, employees and suppliers, the company brings to life a vision of environmental responsibility and care that encourages and supports sustainable practices in Office Productivity.
Mills Social Responsibility Management Practices are based on the principle that businesses have an important role to play in addressing the social interests and sustainable development goals of their community.
What to Expect from Mills.
- Personalized service from our customer care team and account managers
- Local customer care with no call centers or automated voice answering systems
- Access to our in-house printing department that can print anything you need to run your business!
- Simply open an account to begin enjoying a friendly, local source, for your office supplies!
- Fast delivery on orders over $20
- Instant access to answer your questions via Live Chat on our web site and e-store
- Easy online ordering that is available 24/7
- Competitive Prices that meet or beat our big box competitors
- A Free Catalogue with Thousands of name brand and private label products to choose from
- Local “Made in BC” options whenever we can source them
Not your typical reseller.
Mills certainly stands out in our market place for its eco-friendly business practices, and was even selected as the office products supplier to the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Organizing Committee. Here are some of our awards and certifications:
- 2012 Mills achieved Bcorp Certification – a growing network of businesses dedicated to a triple bottom line approach
- 2012 Torch Award Winner for the Green Category, thank you to the better business bureau!
- 2013 Proficiency Post Winner for Most Environmental Reseller in North America
- 2005 Ethics in Action Award Winner for Overall Leadership
- 2005 Mills received, and maintains, its CleanPrintBC Certification
Always an innovator.
Mills is continually improving its daily operations towards our goal to be a Zero Waste Dealership by 2020. Some examples include:
- Currently 20% of our deliveries are made using carbon free delivery methods. In 2012, we saved 21.32 tonnes of CO2 from entering our environment.
- Our Vancouver Offices use 100% wind energy to power our daily operations through the services of Bullfrog Power
- We use Blue bins, sourced from Frog Box, to deliver products and pick up recycling from our customers. In 2012, we made over 13,000 deliveries using this method and saved 6,789 new boxes from being put into circulation!
- We pick up any old toner cartridges or used boxes for recycling and re-use, simply provide recyclables to your delivery driver.
- Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us to learn more about how Mills can serve you!